1. How can I book an appointment online?
You can find out how to book online by clicking here.
2. Are you open in the summer?
Yes we are! We are open all summer, however our hours of operation do differ from the winter season. To check out our up to date opening hours.
3. Why does my booking say that it will finish 15 minutes later than the treatment?
All of our treatments include an additional 15 minutes to provide plenty of time for you to get dressed & for the body worker to clean the treatment room before the next client. You do not pay for this additional 15 minutes of time.
4. What kinds of products do you retail at your spa?
We love to support local, high quality brands with heart. To take a look at the variety of products we offer, just click here.
5. Can I claim my massage on my health insurance?
This depends on the fine print of your health insurance, however within BC you will typically only be able to claim your massage when it is performed by a Registered Massage Therapist. Most of our treatments are performed by experienced Body Workers, therefore if you will need to request our RMT specifically.